GLX 494 Prim - Acrylic primer for organic renders
GLX 494 Prim is an acrylic based coat primer for the acrylic based coats and paints. It is diluted with 25% of clean water. Before application it is colored appropriately according to the color of the final coat render.
- Deep penetration to cementitious substrates, plasters and absorbent surfaces, creating an excellent bonding bridge for the following coatings.
- It is ideal and necessary for priming concrete, which will be plastered.
- Penetrates and stabilizes cement screeds.
- Protects surfaces from staining and prevents the absorption of water.
- Allows perspiration of the wall and prevents the ingress of rainwater.
- It doesn't contain organic solvents.
- Resistance to ageing.
- Resistance to oils and solvents.
- Strong adhesion to the substrate.
- It is fully compatible with alkaline surfaces.
Consumption - Packaging - Storage
- 0,25 Kg/m2 for one coat.
- In 25 Kg plastic containers. In a dry environment at temperatures above 00C for 12 months its production date.